Bold prediction for the upcoming NHL season!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
With Baseball playoffs starting, NFL in full swing, and Hockey just starting, October is a great time to be a sports fan! What is your bold prediction for the upcoming hockey season? I will start. The Detroit Red Wings will reach the Stanley Cup Finals!

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Baseball playoffs starting, NFL in full swing, and Hockey just starting, October is a great time to be a sports fan! What is your bold prediction for the upcoming hockey season? I will start. The Detroit Red Wings will reach the Stanley Cup Finals!
I don't think Detroit is any where near close to being a Championship team yet, but they have some really nice pieces, and prospects to suggest they are on track. My thoughts are they will be fighting tooth, and nail just to make the playoffs. As a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan, I think they will dominate in the regular season, and will win a pkayoff round, or two, hopefully more. Colorado, Tampa Bay, and Florida will be contending teams again. I also think that Edmonton, and the New York Rangers will be very good again this year. Can't wait till it starts next week.