Howdy Folks!

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up, and excited about the new journey here. My name is Troy, and I'm from a small town about an hour north of Toronto, Ontario Canada. I'm a retired, father of 3 girls, grandfather of 3 boys, and one girl, and have been married to my wife Linda for nearly 26 years.

I am an avid hockey fan, and rabid Toronto Maple Leafs supporter. I pretty much only collect autographed cards now, and my main focus is Hall Of Famers, and have an odd desire to collect deceased HOF stars of the past (Howe, Beliveau, Bower, Lafleur etc.).

I also collect autographs of golf, Nascar, and some non-sports stuff like movie, and TV stars, also musicians. I am always interested especially in any actors that appeared in my favorite show ever The Sopranos.

I am an avid dog lover, and have owned 3 chocolate labs in the past 30 years. We just lost our girl the day before New Years, so we are looking to get a new puppy very soon.

I too, have been a moderator, or an admin on several different cards sites over the years. I've been taking it easy the past couple years, but got the itch again yesterday when Tim messaged me about the site here. Looking forward to helping out here in any way I can.

Excited to meet you all, and looking forward to sharing stories etc. with you all in the very near future.

Troy