Probstein Announces Aaron Judge Home Run Ball Bounties

probstien-aaron-judge-balls.PNG

One of the top eBay card and memorabilia consigner's, Rick Probstein has announced some pretty pricey bounties for Aaron Judge home run balls. In fact, a total of $550,000 worth.

He is currently offering $100,000 for homerun ball #61, $200,000 for #62 and a whopping $250,000 for whatever number home run ball Aaron Judge finishes his Yankee season with.

I bet the guy who caught #60 this week and returned it to Aaron Judge is really kicking himself in the butt right now.

Per GemMint on IG

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Even though this is life changing money being thrown around., it seems like pretty "low-ball" offers if you ask me. Didn't the guy who caught Big Mac's #70 initially ask for a couple of autos and to meet Mark in person to return the ball to him, was denied that request and then sold it for 1M? I mean I would not turn down 200K but I still think #62 should end up in Cooperstown. Side note, I never thought I would get chills of excitement watching a Yankee player hit a home run, but watching it on TV tonight was cool knowing that i was watching history.

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy who caught the ball is a very wealthy CEO, or something like that. I believe $2 million was offered, and turned down. $500K is not gonna even be close as an offer. Probstein looks like is trying to make a huge profit with that low offer, IMO.