Ralph Dale Earnhardt Eye Candy To Share!

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this in my collection for nearly 20 years. My most prized possession in the NASCAR collection. Have the matching Jr to go with it, as well! Will probably take Sr. with me when I go! :LOL:

Attachments

• 027-1.jpg
    027-1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 001-6.jpg
    001-6.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 172

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Nice stuff! I have not really collected or followed NASCAR at all since my father passed. Pretty sure I still have a graded Dale Ernhardt Jr auto RC somewhere. Have not even watched a race though in 13 years.

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the 80's, and early 90's, I use to book holidays around both Michigan races each year. I always made sure to take the following week off, after race day, in case it rained, and got postponed to the Monday. Stayed at an expensive hotel in East Lansing, and got up really early to head to the track in Brooklyn. Love the Irish Hills of Michigan. I use to book another 2 weeks off work, and went to the Daytona 500 several times. Oh to be single again, and not have all the financial obligations now upon us. Had a great run before I got married, so no complaints here.

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Back in the 80's, and early 90's, I use to book holidays around both Michigan races each year. I always made sure to take the following week off, after race day, in case it rained, and got postponed to the Monday. Stayed at an expensive hotel in East Lansing, and got up really early to head to the track in Brooklyn. Love the Irish Hills of Michigan. I use to book another 2 weeks off work, and went to the Daytona 500 several times. Oh to be single again, and not have all the financial obligations now upon us. Had a great run before I got married, so no complaints here.

I won garage passes and a VIP meet and great with Ryan Newman at MIS. I live in West MI. Never knew we lived so close!