Signed Alexander Ovechkin 8X10 Photo!

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share my signed Ovechkin 8X10 I got several years ago at a signing in Toronto. If everyone can remember the incredible goal he scored on his back, this is the exact picture of him, as he was doing it. These photos were very limited to this signing, as the copies were very expensive to purchase from the photographer. This is one of my favorite items in my collection, and as he creeps closer, and closer to Gretzky's all time goal record, it just may be worth something decent moneywise in the years to come.

I have met Ovechkin several times at signings over the years, not to mention hundreds of other stars of hockey past, and present. I'm good friends with the owner of Frozen Pond, so have been luckily granted access to many superstars over the years. If I had a preference, I'd prefer to go to signings of the Hall Of Famers, as opposed to the young kids. Most of the young guys have a lousy scribble for a signatures, but the old guys get it, and most have an every letter of their name auto. Plus, they never made the money the younger guys do now.

By the way, last I heard, Ovechkin charges in the $40K-$50K range for a couple hours of his time. I probably won't ever see him again, so have to rely on past memories of the player, who in time, just may be the all-time NHL goal scorer. Pretty remarkable if he does it.

Here is the video of the goal I mentioned above. A photographer captured this picture as he was scoring the goal on his back. One of the best goals ever.

VIDEO LINK TO "THE GOAL" :

050-1.jpg

ovechkin017.jpg

Attachments

• 050-1.jpg
    050-1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Awesome photo and memory! I do not follow the NHL a whole lot, but I do remember hearingabout and seeing replay of that goal!