Some football back from ISA

setregistry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. Here are some NFL cards I got back from ISA. Definitely like the fast turnaround times. I know it's not PSA or SGC or BGS but I found a cost effective and more efficient way to grade the type of cards that I used to submit to PSA in their economy or bulk service. Now that the bulk service is gone and the turnaround times are too unrealistic for $50-$100 service, I've found a service that can get my cards into the market quicker. Again I know it's not a major service yet but in the 1 year time I'm waiting for my cards that are stuck in the receiving room of the top companies, I would have turned the proceeds of these cards over tenfold. Lmk what you think.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 181
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 163
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 129
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 156

SportsCardStallion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look aesthetically pleasing. Rome wasn't built overnight, and ISA won't be either. Great service, fast turnarounds, market recognition, and other companies constantly screwing up will lead to ISA's success.

Griffeyfan24

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have submitted with PSA for years. ISA is my new grading company. Also a fan of SGC. I just like ISA’s slabs better.

jpstatus

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ISA slabs are definitely growing on me. Love the "Authentication Date" on the back of the card. Going to send a nice bulk of cards this week.

Shaqpowerslam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ISA slabs are definitely growing on me. Love the "Authentication Date" on the back of the card. Going to send a nice bulk of cards this week.
I think it’s only a matter of time before the bigger companies copy and start putting the authentication date on their labels too