The tigers should make some more moves

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
I am a die-hard Tiger fan. However all of our prospects from 2 years ago have graduated to the MLB. We now have one of the worst farm systems. We have like one player in the top 50? As much as I hate to say it, there will be one more year of poor quality product. Once Miggy’s contract is done there will be more money available and MANY more quality free agents next winter.

mickeymantle7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a die-hard Tiger fan. However all of our prospects from 2 years ago have graduated to the MLB. We now have one of the worst farm systems. We have like one player in the top 50? As much as I hate to say it, there will be one more year of poor quality product. Once Miggy’s contract is done there will be more money available and MANY more quality free agents next winter.
I am also a die hard Tiger fan since 1968 their problem is not their farm system its INJURIES especially in the last two years. Players like Greene Torkelson Carpenter are all still young and learning the mlb ropes. You will see in 2024 these three alone will show a lot more majurity and will be leaders get the starting rotation healthy add some quality FA in the off season and I think one of if not the best managers in baseball they are getting there need to stay HEALTHY.

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
For as much as I enjoyed watching him in his prime, having Miggy’s contract off the books will help this off-season as well.