Welcome everyone!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Let me be the first to welcome all of our new members! We are glad you are here! Please look around the entire site as there are many features and tools available to help you improve your collection and collecting experience! There are lots of additional enhancements and upgrades that we will be adding to make Sports Card Portal truly a one-stop-shop for everyone in the hobby.
Here are some hints to help you get the most out of your time here.
Introduce yourself! You won’t make new friends, find trade partners, or learn more about the hobby if you are a “lurker.” Post, talk, and engage!
Ask questions! Have question about a specific card or set? Don’t know how to use a certain part of the site? A link not working? There are staff members and many other very knowledgeable collectors here willing to help!
As we continue to grow, we will be looking to add to the Moderation Team. If you are interested in joining the staff or just want to learn more about what a moderator does, just ask one!

Again welcome everyone! Invite your friends, make trades, have fun, and collect hard!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
To all new members! Please feel fre to introduce yourself here! We have collectors form all over teh country to collect a wide range across the hobby. If you never introduce yourself and strike up a conversation, how will you ever make a trade? :)

Tal

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
I see a couple of new members everytime I log on! This is awesome, but no one is talking? Introduce yourself, say HI, make a trade!