Whatnot Rant...

Fleer Metal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little rant about the WhatNot Live group breakers...

Why do they feel the need to scream? How do they keep their voices? Why do they call every run of the mill cheap jersey card a patch card? How are the viewers ok with spending 30% over retail on personal boxes? I watched a man attempting to spend $20,000 on a case of the new national treasures football the other day, however his credit card company was denying that large or a purchase, so he just bought 1 box instead for $5000... That box retails for around $3500, so I just don't understand peoples train of thought on why it would be ok to over pay that much?

Griffeyfan24

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at a show and the breakers were breaking - difficult to hear the people around you. Their mics and exaggerated excitement is unreal. It is unreal.

jpstatus

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think people pay the extra amount for the publicity and excitement of pulling a big hit among other watchers. Don't get me wrong, you don't always get the big pull on air, but that's the risk you take whether you spend $3,500 of $5,000 on a box. Plus I think some breakers add bonuses for spending with them like VintageBreaks, MojoBreak and a couple others.