Hockey Playoffs involvement with the card market

TPain44

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a few players cards will soar during the NHL playoffs. Like Jack Hughes, Jeremy Swayman, maybe even someone like Matty Berniers if Seattle stays in and maybe makes a push. Of course guys like McDavid will be up, but that has nothing to do with the playoff wins, it’s just because more people will be able to see him considering the fact that the Oilers will be nationally televised during the playoffs. I myself will definitely be investing in Jack Hughes and Jeremy Swayman before the playoffs get started.

Myiaheeeee123

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McDavids cards are just going to keep going up in value. He’s such a dynamic player that I have no doubt the hall of fame is in his future.
All of the other player cards have a 50/50 chance of going up in value, it really depends on how far they get into the playoffs and also how well they’re playing.

Leafsfan1967

Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Leon Draisaitl's, and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins cards should do well if the Oilers have a deep run. If the Leafs do well, look for Matthews cards to stay strong, and Marner cards should explode. He is so under rated as a pro, his skill level, and vision is incredible. I think it's the Bruins cup to win, or lose, and Tampa is getting hot at the right time, so watch out for them. I predict a Bruins/Oilers Final.