Is Now the Right Time to Invest in Victor Wembanyana?

HomeRunClub

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow collectors and investors,

I've been keeping an eye on Victor Wembanyana's trading cards for a while now, and I'm wondering if this might be a good time to make a move. I know that the card market can be quite dynamic, and there are several factors to consider before diving in.

Wembanyana has been making waves in the sports world, showing immense potential in his career. But as we've seen before, a player's trading card values can fluctuate significantly, especially early in their career. So, I'd love to hear your thoughts and insights on whether it's a wise decision to invest in his cards right now.

Have any of you already invested in Wembanyana's cards? What trends are you noticing? And for those who have been in the game for a while, do you think he has the potential to become a sought-after collectible in the future?

Let's discuss and share our perspectives on this exciting prospect!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
If you have one, sell now. His market WILL come down. You can rebuy it again in 3-4 months for 1/2 the price. In the Euro league, closest to NBA level competition, he as average, serviceable even. He put up monster numbers in the French league. Equivalent to the “D” league here in the US. He himself admitted that he did not know what he is doing against other draft picks in the summer series.