Recent ISA returns!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
I was honestly expecting some lower grades on the Gold parallel Henderson card due to some surface damage. Super happy with the slabbed look though!

Attachments

• IMG_5241.jpeg
    IMG_5241.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5240.jpeg
    IMG_5240.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5243.jpeg
    IMG_5243.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5244.jpeg
    IMG_5244.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5245.jpeg
    IMG_5245.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5246.jpeg
    IMG_5246.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5247.jpeg
    IMG_5247.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5248.jpeg
    IMG_5248.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5239.jpeg
    IMG_5239.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85

HomeRunClub

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

That's fantastic news about your grading returns on your baseball cards! There's nothing quite like the excitement of receiving those graded cards back and seeing how they've been appraised.

Would you mind sharing some details about the cards you sent in and the grades they received? I'm sure many of us here would love to hear more about your collection and maybe even get some tips on what cards you chose to submit and why. Grading can be a bit of an art, and it's always interesting to learn from others' experiences.

Congrats again on your awesome grading returns, and I hope you're enjoying the thrill of seeing those graded cards in their shiny, protective cases!

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
Hey there,

That's fantastic news about your grading returns on your baseball cards! There's nothing quite like the excitement of receiving those graded cards back and seeing how they've been appraised.

Would you mind sharing some details about the cards you sent in and the grades they received? I'm sure many of us here would love to hear more about your collection and maybe even get some tips on what cards you chose to submit and why. Grading can be a bit of an art, and it's always interesting to learn from others' experiences.

Congrats again on your awesome grading returns, and I hope you're enjoying the thrill of seeing those graded cards in their shiny, protective cases!
I PC Rickey Henderson cards from his playing years, Sean Casey, wolf cards, and Jackie Robinson cards that catch my eye. As far what ones to grade? Rarer are at least difficult to replace Henderson cards, low serial numbered and/or “other” cards of Casey. (Like the one above). I also grade every vintage wolf card I get. I collect and grade refractor or premium finish Robinson cards. I really like “color match” cards for Robinson. Like a blue refractor with him in Dodger blue. Prepping your your cards for grading is a must. I use an Ott light with 10X magnification and a loupe. Both are indispensable for inspection of the cards. They can reveal so my surface imperfections and defects you can’t see otherwise. Also gently wipe down both sides with a micro fiber cloth to remove fingerprints, especially chrome cards.